Divinity: Original Sin II - Modding & Workshop Live

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Larian have released their modding tools for Divinity: Original Sin 2.

Setup: Editor Steam

1. Enable DLC

The editor needs some extra data. For this you need to enable a DLC for DOS2 on steam called 'Divinity Engine 2 Data'.
Go to your steam library, right click Divinity: Original Sin 2 and select properties.
[...]
More information.

Toolset installed and have to say it definitely gives a better first impression than the last one did. This "may" be the toolset that gets me back into modding, which I gave up after NWN1.

Well, I sincerely hope that somebody will mod out bush, rock and barrel from sneaking animations asap...

Cool. I love mods. Someone was complaining about the camera in another thread, I bet there will be mods to fix that pretty quickly. Camera mods are pretty popular for games….(the Witcher 3 has a ton of 'em, for example)

I'm also excited to see what other future mods are developed, maybe even new dungeons and really substantial type mods, which would be awesome.

Nice find Ripper thanks!

Someone was complaining about the camera in another thread, I bet there will be mods to fix that pretty quickly. Camera mods are pretty popular for games….(the Witcher 3 has a ton of 'em, for example)

Please let someone make a mod for more zoom out! I searched for one for OS 1 but never found one at the time I played. I can't believe that close in camera does not bother more people, it drives me crazy. I am constantly rolling back on my mouse wheel trying to zoom out.

Indeed zoom out mod is THE mod we need !
Haha, i also scrolling my wheel all the time for a zoom out that is not there :p

PS, playing as fane is a blast. Sarcasm is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom