Fallout 4 - Remove Creation Club News

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Farflame spotted a Fallout 4 mod that removes Creation Club News:

No More Creation Club News

After updating to Fallout 4 v1.10.20, you are greeted with a giant spam box on your Main Menu screen. I dislike this, so I modded the Main Menu interface file to get rid of it.

[...]

More information.

Mod out the entire thing, and he'd be onto something.

Shhhh.... if they figure out people will pay to remove it....

"Top Paid Mod - Removal of Creation Workshop $5.99"

Yea saw that when i was trying to find a solution t remove this virus but that just hides it. God I really hate bethesda with a passion. No more bethesda (publisher) games until they stop this crap.

I have a solution. I do own a legit copy of Skyrim Legendary Edition but I've just deleted that and installed one obtained from "other sources". No Steam, no problem.

I have a solution. I do own a legit copy of Skyrim Legendary Edition but I've just deleted that and installed one obtained from "other sources". No Steam, no problem.

Same here. I won't have this rubbish on my machine. I've run a non-Steam version since the release of Skyrim, because the damn Steam client kept auto-installing the latest patches, which completely broke my mod setup every time.

If their software insists on forcing things on me that I don't want, I fix their wagon.

Back
Top Bottom