Non-RPG General News - This Land is My Land

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming has some screenshots of This Land is My Land which is a single player western open world stealth action game.

This Land is My Land is a new Western open-world PC game, first screenshots & details

Game Labs has announced that it is working on a Western open-world third-person game for the PC, called This Land is My Land. This Land is My Land a single player open world stealth action game with a living hostile environment.

In This Land is My Land, players take the role of a Native American fighter. The game takes place in the American Frontier, and the main protagonist will be a member of one the tribes. The game will feature several innovative mechanics that, at least according to the developers, will increase variety and create surprises every play-through.

[...]
More information.

the game will feature a map that will be bigger than the one in Skyrim
Which new openworld game doesn't? :D

I have to admit screenshots look good, we'll never see RDR on PC, so count me interested in this one.

Interesting setting.

I agree. This seems interesting.

Intriguing concept. White Europeans as the invading horde of technologically advanced aliens bent on world conquest. Hopefully though there's an actual plot line, rather than just trying to survive.

Hopefully though there's an actual plot line, rather than just trying to survive.

I had the same concern but hopefully they said there is a story! Story + quests + different solutions of quests.

Are we that lucky in a world where STAR WARS single player game is thrown away because… monetization or publisher's interest or chaos? :)

Back
Top Bottom