ATOM RPG - Let's Play

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
XerxesVault checked out ATOM RPG - this post apocalyptic RPG is now available as Early Access version:

Let's Play ATOM RPG Gameplay Part 1: Adventures in Post Apocalyptic USSR

Welcome to the first episode of ATOM RPG. An early access game that dubs itself inspired by the old fallout games, deus ex or wasteland. ATOM RPG however takes place in post apocalyptic Russia.

More information.

$15 is too much for a game that has less than 5 hours of content. I'm not one to blindly throw money at a game that isn't further along. I may early access this in a couple years though. I like the idea of a Fallout that ISN'T in the US. Stalker was a nice attempt and a fun game and this gave me those vibes from the vid/pics.

$15 is too much for a game that has less than 5 hours of content. I'm not one to blindly throw money at a game that isn't further along. I may early access this in a couple years though. I like the idea of a Fallout that ISN'T in the US. Stalker was a nice attempt and a fun game and this gave me those vibes from the vid/pics.
If the devs are telling the truth, you may not early access this in a couple years. The early access phase is supposed to last only 6 months and then they'll release the game.

This looks better than I expected, and I backed it so I've got a key (through this forum actually. How's that for good service?)

Will probably play around a bit with the early access and them wait for release.

If the devs are telling the truth, you may not early access this in a couple years. The early access phase is supposed to last only 6 months and then they'll release the game.

Well, unless the early access version was extremely limited on purpose, this would be a bad thing. This game is nowhere near polished or deep enough to be ready in 6 months. The 2nd town wasn't even done!

Maybe they will be staggering updates with more content every few weeks in the EA stages. Not my worry. I'll buy it when it's done or if it reaches a nice 40-60 hours of content stage. I'll even buy it if it's really short, but only for a couple $.

Back
Top Bottom