Dark Quest 2 - Last Quest now Available

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Dark Quest 2 has added the final quest into the game for version 1.0 meaning you can kill the evil sorceror and claim victory.

v1.0.0 - Last quest is now available, test perception to dodge trap, last monster drops a pot!

3 JANUARY - BRAIN SEAL ENTERTAINMENT
∙ Updated the icons of the Hardcore and Talisman achievements.
∙ Fixed a bug that would not unlock the hardcore, talisman and executioner achievements.
∙ Added the final quest, you can now fight the evil sorcerer himself.
∙ Added ending video that plays after you defear the evil sorcerer.
∙ Fixed a bug with divine shield being stuck when a hero would exit the room.
∙ Replaying a quest for first time is now a little easier.
∙ Fixed a sorting bug with the steel fire holder that would make it draw in front of characters.
∙ Fixed a number of spelling mistakes throughout the game.
∙ Updated text on some tutorial screens.
∙ Level 3 detect traps or the torch now allow you to test your pereception when you accidentally steped into a trap to dodge it.
∙ Killing the last surviving monster will now drop a magic pot.
∙ Surrendering now allows you to keep your magic pots, take 50% gold and no items
∙ If you lose all heroes in a quest you get to keep nothing (no gold, no pots, no items)
∙ Fixed a bug with the barbarian when starting a new game that wouldnt show the correct number of potions he had in the alchemist.
∙ Default walk speed is now very fast.
∙ Improved color coding on several abilities.

Happy new year!!
More information.

I was pretty disappointed by the first one (mainly because there was no real progression and you had to buy equipment every time you ventured forth).
Was this changed in this iteration?

Didn't play the first one, but I really like this as a cute little diversion. It doesn't have a ton of content - but what's there is slick and fun.

Is this the one that's basically a modern Hero Quest? If so I mean to try it at some point.

Back
Top Bottom