Chrono Trigger - Issues Being Looked At

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming The issues with the PC Port of Chrono Trigger are being looked at by Square Enix.

As Square Enix announced, it is currently looking into the issues that were raised by its fans.

“We wanted to let you know that we are reading and listening to your messages and are aware of all of the issues that you’ve raised, which we are currently assessing. Please keep an eye on the Steam page for further information.”

[...]
More information.

Yeah when my vita version is superior to the one being offered on computers, something is really wrong. I'm a huge fan of this game but I won't spend a penny on this version until some changes happen.

All we can hope is this loud hue and cry simply get us computer folk a much better version of a stellar game. It is simply a travesty that we, those that use top end gaming machines, got such a weak form of this fine game. They can turn this around if they are smart enough to lift their fingers and exert a little effort.

Yeah when my vita version is superior to the one being offered on computers, something is really wrong. I'm a huge fan of this game but I won't spend a penny on this version until some changes happen.

Nothing is wrong. The outdated trash should have stayed on it's original platform.
If it's true there is phone version, I can't understand why a PC port appeared at all - PC has a couple of brilliantly made phone emulators that run everything.

Given the games past it really just needed a solid mobile port. Otherwise a full hd sprite & environment overhaul should be done with a completely revamped control scheme.

Have to disagree sorry.
IMO it needed to stay where it was, on some Nintendo probably. Instead of porting the outdated junk, a sequel or reboot on modern hardware should have been made.

Have to disagree sorry.
IMO it needed to stay where it was, on some Nintendo probably. Instead of porting the outdated junk, a sequel or reboot on modern hardware should have been made.

A decent mobile port would be better than nothing. But I agree, considering this is supposed to be one of the most influential console rpgs ever, one would think it deserved a reboot.

Back
Top Bottom