Wasteland: Frost Point - InXile trademark

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The RPG Codex spies have been working overtime and discovered a new InXile trademark for Wasteland: Frost Point.

Could this be a renaming or some sort of expansion for Wasteland 3? I'd say it's more likely to be related to the open world VR survival RPG that inXile are supposed to have started working on after landing an investment from the Japanese firm Gumi last July, but we'll see. I wonder if this has something to do with why there's been zero Wasteland 3 news since October.
More information.

We know that you don't like xile; we don't know why but we do know. However, I think you are in the minority.

JinXile did not manage to get anything right since their fantastic Bard's Tale PC:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bard's_Tale_(2004_video_game)

Then the amazing devteam was let go and scattered to the winds. Since then they were NOT able to show up anything that was worth to dive in. Brain Fargo's Trainwreck Company.

Interesting. Well, I've no idea what it could be about so I'll just keep my ears open. Anything new in the Wasteland world is keenly of interest to me, and on top of that, I do love me some snow.

Really liked Wasteland 2, have high hopes for 3.

I am playing W2 now. Am having trouble defeating robots.

I am playing W2 now. Am having trouble defeating robots.

Try using up some of those rocket launchers you've probably been hoarding since that's what you do in most RPG's with one use items. Save them for later for when you REALLY need them. And then you finish the game.

Back
Top Bottom