Dolmen - Sci-fi Action RPG on Kickstarter

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Dolmen is currently on Kickstarter seeking 90K US Dollars.

Cosmic Horror and Sci-Fi are two ways to talk about Dolmen. It is a third person action game with RPG elements but with a lovecraftian plot that calls players to find what’s behind the darkest secret of the universe!

A forgotten planet called Revion Prime will be the place where the action takes part. And it won’t be easy: Adaptation and exploration will be your main weapons as you craft new items and equipments from your enemies’ carcasses! Every step can be your last one!

Use your experience points to improve yourself and face what no human has ever faced. After all, quoting David Hume: “The life of man is of no greater importance to the universe than that of an oyster.” Maybe he was right… Or not.
More information.

Online coop and pvp.
Means automatically - no story.

While it's visuals aren't bad at all, I'm just gonna skippit. When I need nostory eyecandy I take out hardcovered "art of" The Witcher, Fallout 4 and Mass Effect. And when I need pvp... Erm, that need doesn't happen.

Online coop and pvp.
Means automatically - no story.

While it's visuals aren't bad at all, I'm just gonna skippit. When I need nostory eyecandy I take out hardcovered "art of" The Witcher, Fallout 4 and Mass Effect. And when I need pvp… Erm, that need doesn't happen.

Considering MP is only a stretch goal I'm pretty sure it isn't the main focus. Still not sure about this one though, I'll follow the Kickstarter but won't pledge.

Uh-oh neatly arranged bay leaf stamp recommendations from many usually means the independent movie or game is a shitvolcano.

Back
Top Bottom