Faeland - Now on Kickstarter

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Faeland is a Metroidvania Action Adventure RPG video-game in pixel art style now on Kickstarter seeking US $29K.

About

Faeland is a Metroidvania Action Adventure RPG video-game in pixel art style, inspired by the nostalgic 8-Bit classics, with a modern charm for all generations. It is currently in development for PC, Mac and Linux, with Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch console ports as Stretch Goals on this Kickstarter campaign!

GAMEPLAY

In Faeland as the player, you can freely explore the open world, traveling from one town to another, talk to friendly NPCs, learn about the game’s lore and get useful tips, commerce valuable items to improve your economics, buy new equipment and consumables and do quests to acquire useful loot while progressing in the main story. Some of the areas you need to traverse are challenging forests, caves, dungeons, castles and more. You also have to acquire new abilities and special items to gain access to previously inaccessible areas and paths. The combat style is customized through your equipped weapons, choose from knives, daggers, swords, axes, spears and bows, all with different attack animations, speeds, strengths and effects.

STORY

In a fantasy world, humans have established their kingdom through centuries of peace efforts to keep a safe margin with the dark forces of magic and monstrous beasts that lurk away from civilization. Sam, our protagonist, is a skilled hunter living in a secluded cottage in the forest until one day his home gets raided by a horde of orcs and trolls.

Escaping the attack, with little left but his life, he will begin a new adventure and forge allegiances throughout his travels. Unbeknownst to him, a larger threat looms in the background and the entire realm’s survival will rest upon him becoming the hero he was born to be.

KEY FEATURES

• Detailed hand crafted pixel-art graphics.
  • Open world / metroidvania exploration style.
  • Change your equipped weapons to match your preferred combat style.
  • Enhance and replace your armor while enjoying the new looks on your character.
  • Puzzles and riddles solving.
  • Learn new skills.
  • Explore large dungeons with challenging boss battles.
More information.

Do I see it right? A platformer? LOL
Dunno…

Okay, here's the deal. If crpgnut backs this one, I'll do too. :evilgrin:

Do I see it right? A platformer? LOL
Dunno…

Okay, here's the deal. If crpgnut backs this one, I'll do too. :evilgrin:

cRPGnut will back it if its a survival platformer :)

Back
Top Bottom