Siralim 3 - Released on Early Access

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Siralim 3 has been released onto Steam early access.

About This Game

The King of Siralim, tainted by an unknown force, has brought war to the lands of Rodia, capturing all of the country's kingdoms and slaughtering their people in the process. Now, only one kingdom remains that can stand against this unlikely adversary: Nex. As the king (or queen) of Nex, it is your job to fight back against Siralim's tyranny and return peace to Rodia once more.

FEATURES

If you're in a hurry, we've written a short list of features Siralim 3 has to offer. You can read about each feature in more detail by scrolling down past this list.Collect and breed over 700 different creatures to fight for you.

• Explore randomly generated dungeons with 15 unique tilesets.
  • Craft artifacts and spell gems to equip your creatures for battle.
  • Infinite playability - there's not even a level cap. New features are introduced well-beyond the 100-hour mark. You'll never run out of things to do!
  • Rich end-game content, including Itherian Realms, super-bosses, arena battles, asynchronous player-versus-player, and much more!
  • Content updates and patches are planned for after the game launches.
  • Take part in our community, contribute your suggestions, and let's create the ultimate monster taming game together!
More information.

I have the first one in my library and always wanted to give it a try. One of these days...

I played it and personally found it boring. There are tons of monsters, but combat more or less runs on autopilot. Most monsters have a passive ability. So there is no tactics in combat. Its pretty much a base building game, where you go out and capture monsters on random levels. Except you only start with one area and have to unlock others, so its very repetitive at the start. Obviously others loved it, but I quit after 7 hours. I guess I just don't get it.

This sounds like something I'll check out later down the line, once it has cleared the early access stage. And I'll be curious to see what others think of it as well.

I couldn't really get into the first one but I liked the second one a little better. The various monster abilities can have a very dramatic effect on battle so it could be interesting to mix and match your team. But it was still very rough around the edges at times.

Back
Top Bottom