Fallout 4 - Miami Mod Gets New Trailer

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The Miami mod for Fallout 4, receives a new trailer.

Fallout: Miami is spearheaded by Milan Brajkovic, also known as Mika999. Primarily working on the mod as a visual artist, Brajkovic is a fairly prolific modder on Nexus Mods, with his major claim to fame being the extensive Shard of Oblivion mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Brajkovic leads a team of fairly prolific modders from all over the globe, including 3D and concept artists, animators, writers, and composers to produce a DLC-sized experience for Fallout 4. The Vacation Wasteland contains all you would expect from a Fallout experience, from various factions vying for control of the Wasteland to deadly hazards such as new raider gangs, slavers, and “Gatorclaws”, the reptilian cousins of the Deathclaw. One unique aspect for Fallout: Miami will be the introduction of vehicles. Based on Fallout lore, these customized vehicles will be fully usable in-game, allowing players to traverse the wasteland with ease.

Other mysteries, including brand new threats, may befall the player while they are in Miami, but the team is currently tight-lipped on the extent of the in-game lore they are exploring at this time.

More information.

Hope this mod gets finished is all I can say about it.:)

As Fallout 4 does not have to many good DLC expansion size mods.

List of things that need trailers:

1) Movie/Game/Whatever that is nearing release and wants to draw attention to it.

End of list.

I hope this mod gets finished too, but I have a feeling all we'll ulimately have to remember it by is a couple of trailers to nothingness.

This trailer hints more toward completion than most of its brethren. And it looks good. Hoping it finishes with the rest of you, would like to play it!

What was surprising in the trailer, it was the fact that it had a rather decent voice-acting. Compared to it, Fallout: New California voice-acting sounded like it was made on a synthetiser...

Fallout 4 lacks quality mods, but a project this big usually takes years until is completed (if ever gets there...).

I will check it out once it is in a beta phase, but until then, i am looking forward for Fallout New California for Fallout New Vegas.

Problem with feedback on mods like this is much of the most vocal the audience is ready to jump at anything that's not done by Bethsoft - and praise it to high heaven for that reason alone.

Same thing happened with NV - to my mind. At least, I never managed to detect the "greatness" in that game - and believe me, I tried.

But this looks pretty good. Not that I think Fallout 4 needs more content.

Back
Top Bottom