Radiant One - Released

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Radiant One is an RPG adventure with mystical elements that released yesterday on Steam.

About This Game

A story of awakening

Radiant One is an illusory, story-driven adventure with mystical elements.

Trying to escape from boring life and social media, one day Daniel found a mysterious book about lucid dreams. Very quickly he was able to do incredible things, create amazing worlds and fly during sleep until one day his dreams fell under the power of something inexplicable, something terrible conceived by the Universe itself… Help Daniel survive, pass the test and get enlightenment.

Radiant One inspired by minimalist 3D design, is a unique, hand-crafted world of Daniel to explore. It’s designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.
More information.

Second most retarded engine, yet the developer shown it's still possible to put some top notch art in that phonecentric crap. First 20ish minutes in the game (russian):

For all I can see there, it's not RPG but a linear slowwalking simulator adventure. Unless someone says the story sucks, I'm buying.
When will I find time to play it god knows.

I saw in the reviews someone said he finished the game in under an hour. Game would have to be really fantastic or have high replay value to justify even $4. If not, this would allow a player to beat the game and still request a refund.

Back
Top Bottom