Noahmund - Released

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Techraptor Noahmund is a strategy RPG released on Steam.

Strategy RPG Noahmund will be released for Steam on August 2nd.

The game was originally a Kickstarter project and was successfully funded via the crowdfunding platform in May 2017. Shortly thereafter, Noahmund was accepted into the Square Enix Collective, a curated collection of indie games put together by Square Enix.

To commemorate the release date of Noahmund, developer Estudio Ábrego released a new trailer on its official YouTube account. You can check out the trailer here:

[...]
More information.

Can't be bought yet. Probably in a few hours.

Don't you just hate it when you spend the whole day just watching and waiting for a game to release so you can be one of the first on it? :p

Now this is better then Sword Legacy: Omen.:cool:

Considering how shoddy releases can be these days, I'm quite surprised to see anyone jump in on the first day anymore, let alone multiple people. Those days are long past for me, allowing for a few updates/patches to hit first most definitely preserves my sanity!!

Sadly, I don't understand a word of the language in the dialogue, so not sure if this would interest me or not. Pity.

Hmm, no English reviews yet. The two Spanish are positive and two negative Japanese reviews.

Back
Top Bottom