Left Alive - New Details

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Some new details about gameplay, mecha, survival and more have been reported by Dualshockers regarding Left Alive.

While the game is set in the world of the Front Mission franchise, the name “Front Mission” doesn’t appear in the title because this is a different development team, spearheading a new direction. That’s why Square Enix opted to simply call the game “Left Alive.”

The story is set in a “certain city” where a war suddenly broke out. There are three playable characters whose task is to survive and escape from the battlefield. The basic genre is third-person-shooter, but there are a number of features that make it quite unique compared to standard TPS.

Nabeshima-san did not set up to make simply a shooter. He wanted to create a game which provided a lot of choice in the way players can approach different situations, and made them think about how to solve the issues they’re faced with.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Yeah I figured it had something to with Front Mission based on the mech and tank designs. It's a shame we will probably never see a true SRPG Front Mission again.

Yeah I figured it had something to with Front Mission based on the mech and tank designs. It's a shame we will probably never see a true SRPG Front Mission again.

TB Battletech is not good enough for you, Couchpotato?

TB Battletech is not good enough for you, Couchpotato?
Nope I want more Front Mission SRPGs they are different from Battletech.

At least a new game called Phantom Brigade shows potential.

Last edited:
So some of us are paying very close attention to this one, after hairy-brains studios "MEH!" Rattletech..

Another trailer was released.

Back
Top Bottom