Enderal - Will be released on Steam

Nooooiiiiiiceeeee! I will give it another run once the DLC is out.
Full recommendation (though, I hope they fixed the broken skills).

Yes cause everything has to done on Steam nowadays.:sarcasm:
Enderal will be available for free and playable as long as there is an installation of Skyrim via Steam. However, the installation and update process of Enderal are now done via Steam.
Bah I don't even use steam for mods I use the Nexus sites.

Nice! While I had some issue with this game and prefer Nehrim, it's still an amazing accomplishment as a non-profit hobby project. These guys definitely earned some more exposure.

It was a pretty nice surprise. World design and ambiance were definitely the highlight. Also surprisingly good production values ( voice acting and music) with solid writing.
If they plan to continue this, I'd redesign ( some aspects of ) progression system and expand on the lore.
Surprised no big publisher didn't take notice of this.

Surprised no big publisher didn't take notice of this.
It's a total conversion mod for Skyrim no publisher can sell it without Bethesda's approval. There was talk about this team making their own game a few years back.

Though nothing has been announced.

Great news. I didn't beat it like I did Nehrim, but it was ex-ce-llent. Definitely a high recommendation from me. I call it Gothic meets Elder Scrolls. Some old-school design but forgiving in a huge open and hand-crafted world.

I thought it was well done as well. I didn't care for the male companion but enjoyed the female companion's story arc. Lots of off the main path exploration too.

Back
Top Bottom