InSomnia: The Ark - Releasing September 27th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming Insomnia: The Ark will release September 27th.

HeroCraft and developer Studio Mono have announced that their upcoming dieselpunk RPG, INSOMNIA: The Ark, will launch for PC via Steam on September 27th. This RPG, that has been under development for more than eight years, will feature more than 60 hours of content, as players explore a colossal space metropolis brimming with the secrets of a long-gone civilization.

[...]
Thanks Joxer!

More information.

Yeah, I'm gettin this. Looks a bit janky ( but expected ), but setting seems very interesting. Looks very Piranha Bytes-y.

Only three years later then promised, but heck I'll still play this.:biggrin:

Only learnt about this a couple of months ago, so pretty sweet seeing it about to be released so soon.

Kickstarted this and it's finally coming out. In the worst possible month. Grrrr!!! But it seems a super original game that I gotta slot in during the rest of the RPG fest going on.

This game went under my radar, but it looks very cool and ambitious. I don't have patience for Piranha Bytes levels of jankiness anymore though, so I'll wait for reviews.

Waiting to see this show up on steam ... wondering if it will actually make the release date or not.

I got my key and am looking forward to trying it out. It'll have to wait though. Too many games, too little time. (Too many kids to look after, can I get a refund on them?)

Still a few hours till it releases as Steam hasn't updated yet.

So a new update from yesterday to read till it unlocks.

Link - https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-in-a-brutal-dieselpunk-univers/posts/2299355
Hello everyone! It's less than 1 day left until INSOMNIA: The Ark release, so we’ve prepared two very, very special announcements to make this affair even sweeter. One for now and one for later ;)

As a thank you for your continued support and passion for the game you showed us through all these years, everyone who is eligible for full version of INSOMNIA: The Ark gets the Deluxe Edition of the game instead of the regular one! Just make sure to activate your keys during the first 2 weeks of launch (September 27th - October 11th). After this period, the Deluxe Edition will be distributed with an appropriate price tag, so this is your chance to get it for free.

What's so special about this game edition you may ask? Let’s find out!

I think it mentioned somewhere that it unlocks at 18:00 BST.

Just got it on steam and already installing. Will be checking it out shortly. Was cheap as steam gave a 10% discount. I had money in my wallet from a return so almost free to me :)

The aiming when you shoot is atrocious, same with the mouse sensitivity, even on max. Game seems good but with those 2 things, its unplayable.
ps you also cant look up, wtf? :)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom