Original Sin - Documentary @Gameumentary

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Gameumentary have produced a documentary about the journey towards independence and eventually Divinity: Original Sin.

Explore the very beginnings of Larian Studios and the Divinity franchise in our feature-length documentary. Discover the struggles the studio faced on their journey to becoming an independent studio, and how each game in the Divinity franchise laid the foundation for what would become, Original Sin.
More information.

It's a good documentary but most the info is not new though. Just read Swen Vincke's blog posts, and watch his panels from various game conventions over the years.

It's a good documentary but most the info is not new though. Just read Swen Vincke's blog posts, and watch his panels from various game conventions over the years.

The narrative multiplayer RPG in development is not new? Swen still teasing what this game is but an announcement can't be far away.

Swen did visit Sword of the Coast last year to discuss using a D&D module in their GM mode of the game. So, maybe he discussed something else as well while he was there. I do hope though that it isn't the Baldur's Gate license as mentioned in that thread. That story has finished.

Divine Divinity: Divine Battle Royal mode. :p

From 12:25 to 13:30 - I couldn't agree more with Swen. This commentary from him is why I think we have yet to see the best that Larian has to offer.

Very insightful and in-depth documentary. It was interesting to learn about the stuff they had to cut due to being rushed by publishers.

Back
Top Bottom