Void Sea - RPG Adventure

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Void Sea is a RPG Adventure game which has just 8 hours remaining to crowdfund on Kickstarter.

You’re captain of your very first space ship, and it’s time to take her into the void sea!
  • Explore an entire galaxy, which is a completely open world sandbox. No ‘jump gates’ or loading screens, it’s fully seamless. It would take you hundreds of hours to get from one side to the other using sub-light engines alone. That's where your hyperdrive comes in, increasing your speed a hundred fold.
  • Take part in space combat against pirates, hostile factions, or piracy may just take your fancy itself when you see that cargo ship fly past, full to the hull with booty in an undefended region.
  • Upgrade ship components such as engines, weapons, shields, generator, sensor, hull, cargo bay, and more!
  • Discover and recruit over a dozen characters throughout the galaxy all with their own traits, and stories to delve into.
  • Romance crew, or maybe you just want to get to know a little more about them over a friendly coffee in the rec room.
  • Trade with planets and stations for resources to run your ship, or figure out where to buy / sell for a peaceful trader existence to build up your credits.
  • Mine asteroids for raw materials to either use yourself or sell.
In other news:
It's looking very grim for achieving the goal. However fear not, we always knew Kickstarter was never a sure thing! We have a strategy (plan B) to achieve the necessary funding. I will be updating everyone on that very soon!
(Subscribe and stay tuned).

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

open world sandbox

Discover and recruit over a dozen characters throughout the galaxy
What's this supposed to mean? Randomly appearing crew or?
Inspired by Firefly, SG1, and games such as FTL, Sunless Sea, and the classic Final Fantasies.
FTL? This game is not for me then, but there are numerous fans of that game here so… :D

Romance will contain adult ‘content’. The Steam version will be censored, however a patch will be available to remove this. (Just to clarify, Claire has her birthday before anything adult takes place).

:puke:

Not close to funding.

Not that many space exploration products. This one does not look as filling the gap.

Seriously? There are several space games with real-time combat and this overhead view right now. That's what I think their problem is, other than the sex content. [eyeroll]

This developer will learn on his next try or go back to pizza delivery.

Back
Top Bottom