Outward - New Screenshots

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming Some new screenshots for Outward.

Deep Silver and Nine Dots Studio have released a new set of screenshots for Outward. Outward is an open world RPG that you can play alone or with friends, either online or in split-screen, and it’s described as more than just an open world RPG you can play coop.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Wow! This looks like something I've been wanting to play for a long time.

I love the idea of just being a common old adventurer and not the 'prophesied saviour of the world'.

They describe the game as an 'Adventurer Life Sim'. Which sounds wonderful and I don't think anybody else has ever made before.

I'll be keeping my eye on this one, thank you RPGWatch :)

Looks neat! I probably wouldnt consider playing it, but my son turns 5 just before its released and i think he’ll be ready to tackle this game split screen with me. Nice to see such a cool feature in an open world rpg!

Hmm watched this a bit, did a bit of weird slow mo trailer, looked a "bit" outdated/janky, that scope is way beyond the budget feel.

This MMO pretending to be fun even if you play it offline (and you can) or if you play it in local LAN (splitsceen included) got another video:

A single player game that incorporates some multiplayer features without requiring you to play online is something that might interest me. I only briefly heard of this game from a couple of mates, after doing some research this morning I now find myself intrigued and will watch the progress of this project. I do recall the fund raising effort, I didn't back it but a couple of friends did.

A single player game that incorporates some multiplayer features without requiring you to play online is something that might interest me. I only briefly heard of this game from a couple of mates, after doing some research this morning I now find myself intrigued and will watch the progress of this project. I do recall the fund raising effort, I didn't back it but a couple of friends did.
The Kickstarter failed badly but the developer found funding elsewhere, and eventually got a publisher. As for me I was never interested in this game.:(

Back
Top Bottom