Bloom - Labyrinth Out Now

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Bloom: Labyrinth, the game that was made as a stepping stone towards Bloom: Memories, and also because a release of Memories is well in the future, has been released on Itch.io.

Fight your way through the many floors of the Labyrinth on a quest to save the Blorb from their evil King Wego!

World of Options

Discover and unlock a variety of armor and abilities to aid you in your quest.

Will you sneak through the hallways as fog? Become a master of the webs? Or perhaps use wind barriers to keep enemies away? It's up to you to find these powers...and decide how best to use them.

A Story of Importance...

All is not as it seems in the Labyrinth. While you may conquer its halls, there is a greater battle just under the surface you may find yourself facing.

Active Development

Bloom: Labyrinth will be in active development for a while. So let us know what you think! And stay tuned for updates.

(Note: For Mac users, we are working on that version currently. Check back again soon.)
More information.

That's kind of odd, wonder why it isn't on great old games? Or yeah, even steam, looks like it would get sales on both platforms.

They did something about possibly trying to put it on Steam / elsewhere later on but for now they just wanted to see how it is received. Itch.io apparently lets developers keep a bigger piece of the pie.

They did something about possibly trying to put it on Steam / elsewhere later on but for now they just wanted to see how it is received. Itch.io apparently lets developers keep a bigger piece of the pie.

Well, personally, I'd rather have smaller pieces of a much bigger pie.

Still a better love story than Twilight

Either way, I wish them much success. If someone picks this up, please share your thoughts on the game.
I was going to, but then thought better of it. There are plenty of better options I can spend US$15 on. $5? Sure.

I helped fund Bloom this back in 2013(!), now something different has been released. Sure, this is something interim, perhaps to get some funds, perhaps so they don't shrivel up and die from not having released anything for so long - but now they're talking about another interim release (called Bloom - Faucet).
Meanwhile the game I pledged for still isn't released, 3 years after the estimated release date. Apparently, I can send them a PM and get Bloom - Labyrinth instead, but that's not the game I supported.
Sigh.

I remember taking a pass on the project back then, contrary to belief I don't contribute to every project that comes my way. It's disappointing to hear that it isn't the game you pledged to, but I'm still hopeful we'll get something worth playing out of all the work.

Back
Top Bottom