Enderal - Forgotten Stories: The Lycanthrope

Hmm, neat they're working on this, but I wish they've focused more on worldbuilding/quest/content. Felt like Ark could've used more "character" to it, too much main quest oriented.
Also, skill books system is unnecessarily bloated/convoluted.

As soon as the DLC is out it's time to give Enderal another go. Hope they fixed the broken skills, too.

For me, it's too much hassle to install a 2nd copy of Skyrim again to play a DLC. I keep hoping these guys will do their own thing instead of attaching to a Bethesda thing.

I'm ok with the Skyrim base but looking at a Skyrim healing potion named something else really breaks the immersion of the "new game". They should ditch all assets like that and the Hud in my opinion.

I'm ok with the Skyrim base but looking at a Skyrim healing potion named something else really breaks the immersion of the "new game". They should ditch all assets like that and the Hud in my opinion.

Eh, that would take a lot more effort, redesigning base assets. I think world could have used more depth/lore ( though I did like their own books), but they did great with what tools they had.

Back
Top Bottom