Fallout 4 - New Unofficial Patch

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming A new unofficial patch for Fallout 4.

Alongside the Quest fixes, this new version of UF4P comes with Actors, Effects, Items, Locations, Mesh, Papyrus, Terminal and Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object fixes.

Those interested can download the latest version of this unofficial patch from here, and below you can find a portion of its changelog (you can find its full release notes here).

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

A bleeding forehead means its time to stop banging it against the wall. Ah well, good luck with that project.

At this point I'm pretty much burned out and can't play anymore Fallout 4. I enjoyed it with all the free mod expansions but at some point it just becomes utterly boring to play.

At this point I'm pretty much burned out and can't play anymore Fallout 4. I enjoyed it with all the free mod expansions but at some point it just becomes utterly boring to play.

I've been trying to muster up the enthusiasm to play it just once more with the DLC I foolishly impulse bought a couple years ago. But every time I consider it, I think back on the myriad of more interesting titles in my backlog.

Back
Top Bottom