Kingdom Come - Band of Bastards February 5th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The Band of Bastards DLC for Kingdom Come: Deliverance will release February 5th.

Band of Bastards releases on February 5th Ready for a new adventure?

The roads aren't safe anymore and now a new threat has reared its ugly head. As Sir Radzig's loyal servant, you, Henry, will have to deal with it. But you are not alone - for better or worse, you will ride with an infamous band of mercenaries charged with bringing order to the domain. But what if the cure is worse than the disease?

Choose your weapon & Get the Game now!
More information.

Love the game but hate the short DLC releases. Anyway I believe one more DLC is left to release. Yep its called A woman's lot and hopefully those promised mod tools after that.

Another game where I'm waiting for all the content to come out before I actually attempt to play it. At this slow rate, it looks like it might be quite some time before it's all available.

Another game where I'm waiting for all the content to come out before I actually attempt to play it. At this slow rate, it looks like it might be quite some time before it's all available.

Game is complete as is. It's not a EA/UBI DLC model (cutting content out and selling it as DLCs).

So far 2 DLCs they already released were pretty much a flavour content. I didn't buy them.

This one though looks like a real DLC with additional content. We'll see.

It's really unfortunate that they're waiting so long to add proper modding support.

Back
Top Bottom