Grimoire - Manual Now Available

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The manual for Grimoire is now available. Also the game is currently 50% off.

Grimoire Manual V1.0 Available Online Now !!! (FINALLY!)

25 Jan @ 8:21pm - GOLDEN ERA GAMES

The manual is online hosted at the Golden Era Games site :

Grimoire Manual Version 1.0[goldeneragames.com]

This is convenient until the permanent copy for printing is ready. The online manual will be updated regularly until it reflects any detail remaining to enjoy playing the game.

Some of the tables are formatted oddly but revisions to these layouts will correct them so they print off correctly for hard copies.

The manual is currently around 100 pages, will probably be 200 pages when it is ready to ship as a hardback.

There is an "Australia Day Sale" on presently for Grimoire at 50% off until the 29th of January.

The latest update to V2 will be available soon with numerous further enhancements to gameplay.
More information.

OK, so who is going to dig up the quote where Cleeve said he was never going to put the game on sale?

OK, so who is going to dig up the quote where Cleeve said he was never going to put the game on sale?

I've already done this some time ago, Captain. I even bought his game in the last Steam Christmas Sale for the same price that it is being sold now. Meaning: this is not the first time his game got discounted.

How about dredging up all the quotes where people said the game would never be released followed by quotes that the manual would never see the light of day

I've already done this some time ago, Captain. I even bought his game in the last Steam Christmas Sale for the same price that it is being sold now. Meaning: this is not the first time his game got discounted.

I guess I missed it. Took a miss on the game, too.

Nice!! I'll give this a thorough read right before I start a new play through, not sure when that will happen but nice to know this is now available.

Well I simply never cared about his game. Does that make me a bad person as well?

The manual appears to kinda suck. As an example, the page on attributes doesn't go into detail at all. Which is, I think, the sort of thing people were primarily looking for from the manual to begin with.

I will probably get this at some point if it is on sale when I'm ready for it.

Apparently it does matter. Nobody cuts this guy a break.

Aw c'mon, after all the things he's said over the years you can't really blame people for making fun of him? It doesn't detract anything from the fact he finally managed to release a game that many Watchers and other old men seem to enjoy a lot, and nothing will take that accomplishment away from him.

You have to see the irony here though - he gets most of his kudos from Codex. Of all places. They love him over there.

That has little to do with the qualities of the game, really. Sure, some like the game because of its qualities. But the codex loves Steve because of the drama he produces, and they love the attention he gives them. The same drama is what turns some people off around here. Pretty much to be expected, judging by the different "local culture" (?).

Back
Top Bottom