Project Arroyo - Fallout 2 Remake Project

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports that Project Arroyo is attempting to remake Fallout 2 in the Fallout 4 engine. Screenshots at the link.

A team of modders is currently working on a mod that aims to recreate the world of Fallout 2 in Fallout 4. This project is called Project Arroyo and the team's goal is to give to the old fans of the Fallout games, and to the new, Fallout 2 with brand new visuals and a first-person perspective. And while this mod is still in an early phase, the team has released its first screenshots that you can find below.

[...]
More information.

The edges of structures are way too straight. It needs more random wear and tear.

The edges of structures are way too straight. It needs more random wear and tear.
That's a common problem with certain mods all the way back to Fallout 3. Otherwise hope this mod gets finished as the Fallout 3 mod is far from finished.

Last edited:
There are no endless trashmob respawns in Fallout 2.
Fallout 2 remake within FO4 where everything respawns by default is a prime example of decadence.

I hope this FO4 mod turns into abandonware soon as it seems the creators do not understand FO2.

Remake Fallout Four into the same environment that Fallout Two is done in. Go with the superior design, not the ugly version that I experienced while playing it the one time that I did so. Fallout Four is a game that I'll never replay, but Fallout Two has been replayed by me and will continue to be.

Back
Top Bottom