Himeko Sutori - Early Access Launched

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Strategy JRPG Himeko Sutori has been launched on Steam Early Access.

Huge launch day! Lots of bugs, need to disappear for a bit so I can fix them

1 Feb @ 7:39pm - Nameless3W
Hi everyone! Thank you for making launch day such a big success. I truly appreciate your willingness to try out an Early Access title.

I've been trying to stay on top of all of the feedback. But now I need to go and actually work on fixing the bugs you've mentioned. There were quite a few.

I'm ranking the bugs by severity and I'm going to start fixing them. While I do that I'm going to have to concentrate and I'm sorry but I might not be answering all of the posts here and elsewhere while I work on that. It worries me to think that someone's feedback is going unseen and unanswered, but because I'm the only one working on this right now, that's just how it's going to have to be for a little while.

I'm going to try having a patch out later today. Thank you everyone for your interest in the game, for all of your feedback and bug reports, and for your patience. I'll be back soon.
More information.

I believe this game was covered here, right? I believe one of the devs (actually, I can't say if there is more than one person working on this game) used to post here regularly.

Back
Top Bottom