Ghost of a Tale - Coming to Consoles Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Ghost of a Tale is coming to consoles March 13th.

Ghost of a Tale coming to Consoles 13 March 2019, Ghost of a Tale is an action-RPG game in which you play as Tilo, a mouse and minstrel thrown into a perilous adventure. Through stealth and cunning you'll be able to explore the secrets of Dwindling Heights Keep and navigate its dangers.

Release: 12 March 2019 / Ps4, XBoxOne
Released 2018 / Windows Pc
More information.

It's a lovely game that might be an even better fit for a console audience. While he's at it, I hope he rolls in some additional content.

Dunno if it's lovely, but whines on steam mostly about bugs prevented me from buying it.
Was it patched to a decent state in the meantime?

Dunno if it's lovely, but whines on steam mostly about bugs prevented me from buying it.
Was it patched to a decent state in the meantime?

I finished it two weeks ago.
Only encountered one bug. Basically finished a quest before the game expected me to, so it wouldn't let me get another training stat conversation. Not game breaking at all, just annoys the completionist in me.

Forgot to say... really liked the game.
Minor complaint = runspeed in armor is retarded.

I don't remember any bugs (but I may have read about it before hand and known how to avoid it). Definitely worth playing. Unless you are rampantly anti-EA/Origin you could get one month of Origin access basic and beat it during that month...then just cancel it. That'd be getting the game (plus whatever else you play on Origin) for $5.

The run speed in armor was ridiculously slow but it's a disguise so at least the guards ignore you while you waddle along.

Back
Top Bottom