Mutant Year Zero - Denuvo Removed

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden no longer contains Denuvo. The latest patch also contains a number of fixes.

Now here is a pleasant surprise. Funcom and The Bearded Ladies have released a new patch for Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden that, among other things, removes Denuvo. As such, this tactical XCOM-inspired game is no longer plagued by the controversial anti-tamper tech that a lot of PC gamers hate and boycott.

[...]
More information.

I remember a few years back when Denuvo was first implemented and reading all the articles that piracy will be killed off. You know what they where dead wrong.

Now years later the scene has the tools to crack these games in 1-5 days.

Mis-reading :

As such, this tactical XCOM-inspired game is no longer played by the controversial anti-tamper tech that a lot of PC gamers hate and boycott.

I still want to use Denuvo with a FreeWare game ... :D

Never had a problem with denuvo, but it’s good to know I can now steal the game hassle free...

Just kidding, plan to purchase this eventually.

About time. Was looking forward to this one until I heard about the DRM. I jumped on the Steam forum bandwagon and posted that I wouldn't play until it was removed. So good on them!
Too bad I'm no longer interested in the game.

Ah, an excellent decision. I had to admit, that there is God and his name is DUCK!

Back
Top Bottom