Outward - 4K Screens and Info Graphic

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Hi all, release time for PC (Steam, Epic, 3rd party) is Tomorrow 26th March 2PM CET/ 6AM PDT

What? Tomorrow? Nice.

The screenshots are also nice, although the characters make some of them unfit for my desktop background… I avoid having humanoid shapes on those.

Ill be picking this up but not until I’m done with sekiro. So might be a while.

Cool! I have been waiting for this.

Does anyone think it is actually done and polished or should I wait for the customary 27 patches?

Cool! I have been waiting for this.

Does anyone think it is actually done and polished or should I wait for the customary 27 patches?
Well it started out as a failed kickstarter and experience shows modern games get a ton of patches. So buy it on day one if you must but I say wait for patches.^^

It is baffling why a simple but very enjoyable thing like couch co-op and split screen is not included in games like Dark Souls, Monster Hunter .. etc.?

I can't say for Monster Hunter, but I guess anything as comfortable as a couch just does not mesh with Dark Souls. ;)

It is baffling why a simple but very enjoyable thing like couch co-op and split screen is not included in games like Dark Souls, Monster Hunter .. etc.?

It's more demanding on the hardware to do split screen - quite a lot of the computationally expensive things like culling and draw-calls have to be done twice. Possibly a problem with AAA games on consoles and lower-end hardware.

Back
Top Bottom