Kickstarter Games - Chernobylite AMA & Trivia

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
An AMA (ask me anything) on Discord for Chernobylite and some trivia about the game.

Hey stalkers!

We've just finished the Ask Me Anything session on our fresh-launched Discord server. If you're into free chats with other Chernobylite fans, join us here: https://discord.gg/mehRmzY

Below is the transcription of the chat with Wojciech Pazdur, the Creative Director of Chernobylite. We hope you'll find at least some of the answers helpful.

Sorry for typos and language/grammar mistakes - it's a raw copy of real-time conversation.

Q: I saw in a videogameplay that the character gain exp doing stuff, there will be a level progression with skill/stats?

A: not that much oriented to skill/stats as in RPG games, more for surviving (managing resources) and overall character and team development. But some skills will be gained.

Q: Is it possible that we can visit the heart ("big foot" too why not) of the accidental nuclear reactor of Chernobyl in the game ?

A: Yes, this is why we run Kickstarter - to re-create as big part of Nuclear Power Plant as possible

Q: Will there be a large selection of weapons and usable items in the in-game world?

A: There will be some, but it's more survival than RPG, so not that many.

Q: Will there be throwing knives in the game for stealthy players?

A: Not planned.

Q: about the KS, howl ong do we have to up our backup to a higher pack? will it end when the funding goal is reached or is there a specific date set?

A: you can pledge until the end of campaign on 11th of May - regardless of when we reach the goal

Q: I see in the pre alpha footage that the dialogue is in Russian is that going to be the only language

A: we plan other languages, but besides Russian, Ukrainian and English we can't confirm more voices (however there will be subtitles for others)

Q: Can you give us any idea of the system requirements at this point

A: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1016800/Chernobylite/

Q: Will there be varied missions like stealth, sniper , vehicle for example

A: there's a lot of missions, but so far we don't plan sniper and vehicles. They're

oriented on survival and exploration, sometimes combat.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Hey stalkers!
Quick someone notify GSC Game World of copyright infringement.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom