BattleTech - Urban Warfare Announced

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
An expansion for BattleTech has been announced called 'Urban Warfare'.

GEAR UP FOR A NIGHT ON THE TOWN! The second expansion for BATTLETECH is coming to a city near you on June 4. Learn more:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1047180/BATTLETECH_Urban_Warfare/

KEY FEATURES
-City Fights - Urban Warfare introduces destructible buildings, changes to line of sight, and 'Mechs that can now affect the battlefield around them using explosive fuel tankers, water lines and broken electrical transformers to their advantage.
-Electronic Warfare - 'Mechs equipped with Electronic Countermeasures (ECM) and nearby friendly units are obscured from enemy targeting systems and immune to indirect fire. Meanwhile, 'Mechs equipped with Active Probe can reveal, locate, and target enemy units that would otherwise be hidden.
-Two New BattleMechs - The experimental Raven 1X sports an advanced electronic warfare package combining ECM and Active Probe systems into a single lightweight component. The new Javelin BattleMech is a compromise between speed and firepower, with close-range knockout power.
More information.

Wow such a huge expansion.:smartass:

Seriously though the expansions for this game are lackluster. I was expecting new campaigns not just more added warfare options. Thank god for mods at least.

Comparing the Shadowrun expansions and DLC prove this point even more.:disappointed:

I'm not sure the Paradox DLC business model works for a game that isn't as deep or compelling as some of their others, such Crusader Kings II.

If they are planning to continuously pop out updates every three-four months, I'll likely just wait until they're all available before replaying this game.

Meanwhile RogueTech added AoE weapons, all the mechs there are and fire.

The DLC are now only more tools to work with for RogueTech. There is no way back to vanilla for me.

Meanwhile RogueTech added AoE weapons, all the mechs there are and fire.

The DLC are now only more tools to work with for RogueTech. There is no way back to vanilla for me.
Aye it's amazing a mod can be better then paid combat expansions for $20 from the developer. As said above the CKII DLC model will not work on certain games.:(

Aye it's amazing a mod can be better then paid combat expansions for $20 from the developer. As said above the CKII DLC model will not work on certain games.:(

Not to mention WORKING ballistic and laser anti-missile systems which are glorious just to look at!

Back
Top Bottom