ColonyShip-4: Survivors - Early Access June

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
ColonyShip-4: Survivors is a turn-based science fiction RPG where you must establish a base of operations on an alien planet and find a way home. The game will release onto Steam Early Access this June.

Instead of finding an uninhabited planet to survey and begin colonization on, CS4 experienced catastrophic system failure and crashed on a strange planet. Now crashed on an alien planet, you will have to secure a base of operations, search for crew, confront unknown enemies, and survive long enough to find a way home.

Current Features

• Turn-Based Tactical Action
  • Open-world campaign
  • RPG-style character progression
  • Weapon and Equipment Research and Customization
  • Multiple Endings
  • Squad Chemistry
  • Soldier Stress
  • Soldier Conversations
Challenging Enemy AI

• Uses Cover
  • Flanks
  • Runs Away
  • AI Battlefield Commander considers the whole battle when reacting to your actions
Planned Features

• MacOS/Linux support
  • Multiple Controllable Races
  • Varied Cast of Opponents
  • Multiple Unique Factions
  • Gene Modifications
  • Moral and Ethical Impact to Decisions
More information.

Colony Ship in early access!

Now there's a headline that I wasn't expecting to see so soon.

I wonder if either Vince or this guy have registered a trademark on Colony Ship, or if Iron Tower can claim an established brand.

Or it may be time for another "find a new name for our game" thread on the Codex.

From steam page, the game's current progress: campaign 2/10, modability 4/10.
Bethesda 2. Buh-bye.

I won't be doing the early access part, but I'll be watching for thoughts and reviews, as I've high hopes for this one.
Are you talking about this game, or Vault Dweller's Colony Ship? This game looks pretty meh, just judging from the video.

Back
Top Bottom