Rage 2 - Review @ Techquila

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Techquila checked out Rage 2:

Rage 2 Review: Mad Max Meets Borderlands in this Wannabe Just Cause Title

Rage 2 released this month to an overjoyed audience, after a long wait, promising lots of senseless destruction and violence. And that's exactly what it delivers. Several dozen hours of shooting, ripping, shredding along with tons of explosions and non-stop, fast-paced killing. However, it derives too much from other well-known franchises like Mad Max, Borderlands and even Mass Effect Andromeda to some extent. Before you get your knickers in a bunch, let me explain.

[...]

Conclusion
Rage 2 isn't a must play by a long shot, but if you are into games like Just Cause, Mad Max, or perhaps titles with limited depth, but unlimited scope for bone-crushing and head-hunting, then I'd suggest checking it out. It's a suitable way to release stress or frustration after a long day of work.

Score: 3.8/5
Thanks trespasser!

More information.

I knew it that this was gonna be a shitty game, I knew it the first time I saw the trailer and I thought "WTF is this? This is an uninspired autistic abomination for children and maybe even children won't like it".
And no, I don't need to release stress or frustration after a long day by playing this shit. I prefer to smoke some weed and play some quality games to release stress.
The reviewer don't know shit about what he's talking about, he's just typing words for the sake of words. Pathetic...

Any word on sales?
Except for Doom 2016, Bethesda SPs ( which are actually quite good, overall) have a streak of underperforming.
Next Arkane game is rumored to be cough..cough...online/GaaS elements.

I knew it that this was gonna be a shitty game, I knew it the first time I saw the trailer and I thought "WTF is this? This is an uninspired autistic abomination for children and maybe even children won't like it".
And no, I don't need to release stress or frustration after a long day by playing this shit. I prefer to smoke some weed and play some quality games to release stress.
The reviewer don't know shit about what he's talking about, he's just typing words for the sake of words. Pathetic…
Calm down mister Edgelord, it's just a video game.

I'm a little disappointed, but the shooting looks fun and that is what I was interested in the most. I must admit I wasn't following the game that closely, did they say anything about DLC in the future?

Back
Top Bottom