Stoneshard - Release Date Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The release date for Stoneshard is November 7th.

Stoneshard is a turn-based RPG about exploring a vast, procedurally-generated medieval world, managing your own caravan and surviving by managing both physical wounds and trying to stay sane. Embark on an epic journey and decide the fate of a kingdom in this grim adventure!
More information.

Well, with graphics like those...skip! :D

Lost me at vast, procedurally-generated world :(

I like rogue-like games and procedural generation for replay value. Will definitely pick this one up if its priced right.

I've actually played their demo, when on Kickstarter and was really amused. That game was lots of fun and would love to play again!

Beautiful graphics and great UI design! Definitely looks like one of the Kings of Retro! The demo was too hard, but I'm sure they improved the balance already.

I loved the demo, it was fun….I'm going to check it out been waiting for this.

I'm pretty sure I read that it will be procedurely generated with a lot of handcrafted areas.

The graphics look quite good imo... but I am sick of the combination of "procedurally-generated" and "roguelike". They seem to be everywhere these days and the vast majority are mediocre at best.

Agreed, the graphics are fine, but you can only play so many rogue-style games until you really crave something more. Even the ones I do get through I'm quite unlikely to ever replay.

Back
Top Bottom