Kickstarter Games - Small Saga - Funded!

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Kickstarter campaign for Small Saga is successful. Learn more about the turn-based RPG on Indie Ranger:

'Small Saga' Making Big Waves On Kickstarter

Small Saga is a game that has a mole wizard who shoots fireballs by using a Bic lighter.

There, I just got your attention.

You also play as a mouse named Verm on a mission of vengeance. I should also add he uses a pocket-knife as some sort of great sword? I'm not quite sure what it is supposed to be a stand-in for, I'm only sure that it is awesome. Again, all (mouse) ears I assume.

What caught my attention only an hour ago was the game Small Saga on Kickstarter. Hailing from developer Jeremy Noghani, who previously worked on bird law game Aviary Attorney. Now we don't need to go too deep into bird law on this article, because that's not what this is about. That's for the court rooms.

Small Saga is a top-down RPG with a charming art style, and fun, unique ideas (like the Bic lighter.)

[...]

More information.

"Small Saga is a game that has a mole wizard who shoots fireballs by using a Bic lighter."

Dafuq????

Am I the only one reminded of Lemmiwinks?

I can't believe you remembered that name, Ripper. I had to look it up. Not my favorite episode. :p

I very much like the idea of this game. I wish it had a better combat system, but there is only so much you can do with RPG Maker.

Yeah, I'm just messing. I actually quite like the tone and style, and this could be the sort of eccentric game that works. But, it does look a bit lightweight and gimmicky.

Am I the only one reminded of Lemmiwinks?
I won't be looking forward to the butt dungeon. :p

Joking aside, even though I did not back this one I'm glad it made it. It looks charming, and I'll probably try it out someday.

They succeeded to add Hype Moments!! Very important if you want people give you MONEYZ!! Combat system looks nice. Adventuring is a big WTH, but looks like they also might pull it off!

Back
Top Bottom