Fallout: Miami - Early Version Available for Download

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Wccftech reports that Fallout 4 mod Fallout: Miami is available for download although still far from finished.

Created by modder 'Mika999', the modification for Fallout 4 allows players to experience a journey to the post-nuclear vacation wasteland of Miami Beach where they'll take part in the ideological struggle between Order and Freedom. As this is still an early version of the mod, it contains built parts of the old explorable worldspace. In addition, there currently aren't any NPCs or enemy encounters and no quests. Luckily, the Fallout Miami mod will be updated over time with NPCs and new areas.

[...]

Thanks Farflame!

More information.

In development terms, this means the people who like throwing paint (terrain/buildings) on to a canvas are done or bored and feel less interest in continuing work. So they make something public simply to hear feedback on what they've done.

I only looked at some of it quickly by scrolling fast through the video, but it looks damn good!

I'm impressed. Fallout on a beach, very nice. I only wonder if you can go out in the ocean water. If only a little, that would be cool. I'm not expecting to be able to swim and dive into the ocean, but maybe just a little bit of knee high wading in the surf would be very cool!

I also really like the atmosphere and architecture of Miami, very well done. Why they don't charge for this game is a mystery to me. Maybe they can't because of Bethseda or something, but if they could charge money they should. Like, $10-20 for it, at least something to make some money for all the work they did. I would buy it!

Modders can't charge money, only take donations. Unless they partner up with the Bethsoft store - I have no idea how that abyss works.

Back
Top Bottom