Kickstarter Games - Bleak Faith: Forsaken

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Bleak Faith: Forsaken is a survival horror action RPG currently on Kickstarter and with a week to fund.

A third-person open world survival horror action RPG set in a universe you've never experienced before. Play as one of the Forsaken, the last frontier of humanity against the growing horrors of the Omnistructure. As you find yourself stranded in a faraway outpost, you must adapt in order to survive. The world won't wait for you though, you must venture into the unknown - your faith will decide your fate.
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

look appealing aesthetically
apparently it lacks a philosophical side .

No faith whatsoever - developer with no track record, Kickstarter descriptor full of promises but not actually saying how they will achieve their tasks, and their asking amount nowhere matches what they want to achieve ($30k for an open world game!).

I wonder if the nine people who have backed it at 20USD realise they only get a digital wallpaper and access to discord, not a copy of the game.

I wonder if the nine people who have backed it at 20USD realise they only get a digital wallpaper and access to discord, not a copy of the game.

Ouch. I can see that turning sour.

Even if I ignore my usual reasons for not backing something, the project itself smells like scam, sorry. Not touching this.

What is 30,000 supposed to do? There have been games that got 10x that and never saw the light of day.

Well at least the devs released a prototype/alpha build to critics. It shows they have some faith (no pun intended) on their product. I just hope they haven't been overly ambitious for such a small team.

now that's a mouthful, but I still dont know if I can get behind, a "third-person open-world survival-horror action-rpg"… im almost there.

Got anything else under the hood, like a dating-sim??

Back
Top Bottom