Edge Of Eternity - Teaser Trailer and Seeds of Destruction Release Date

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Noisy Pixel reports on Edge of Eternity's new teaser trailer and the Seeds of Destruction release date which refers to the new update.

Dear Villagers released a teaser trailer for the Chapter 0 update of the Midgar Studio developed RPG Edge of Eternity, releasing on January 30 via Steam Early Access.

Titled "The Seeds of Destruction," this new update will focus on the origins of Daryon & Selene's quest to save their mother. Players get a closer look at the story of the characters and how they ended up in this adventure.

[...]

Thanks Farflame!

More information.

So now we have update trailers for unfinished Early Access games?:lol: Joking aside I'll be more excited in a few more years when it's fully playable & content complete.

I've been looking forward to this game for quite some time, but yeah, I still think it's at least another year or two from being fully playable, at least by my standards. When that happens, I'll be there!!

Turn-based combat looks okay. UI looks acceptable. Even the stupid English voices appear endurable without launching a ballistic missile toward the developers HQ.

Turn-based combat looks okay. UI looks acceptable. Even the stupid English voices appear endurable without launching a ballistic missile toward the developers HQ.

High praise from you indeed :)
Might even be in your GOTY list.

Back
Top Bottom