HUMANKIND - Dev Diary: Origins

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new dev diary for historical strategy game HUMANKIND looks at origins.

Leave your mark on the world in HUMANKIND(tm), a new historical strategy game from Amplitude Studios & SEGA. As you progress through the brand new historical 4X strategy game, you'll combine cultures through six different eras to build a civilization as unique as you are. The journey matters more than the destination, and no great deed will go unnoticed. How far will you push Humankind?
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

So is it going to have countless DLC? As Sega is well known for this.

Just look at the recent TotalWar games.

I have yet to understand why mainstream gaming media still didn't accept DLC:The Game as genre.

We already have civilization and it's great for what it is. This I think really needs civilization with the complexity of EU4, Crusader Kings and HoI 4 would make it truly stand out, and with millions of fans of paradoxes games plus amplitudes fans, an even bigger audience.

Man, I'm looking forward to this! Every game they've released has been at least "good" imo and in the case of Endless Legend, great.

As far as DLC, EL has a bunch of them and except maybe for the last one, they were all quality and worth every dollar imo (and I'm not someone who typically wants or buys DLC).

As far as DLC, EL has a bunch of them and except maybe for the last one, they were all quality and worth every dollar imo (and I'm not someone who typically wants or buys DLC).
That was before Sega bought them. So we shall see.

I said the same thing about Creative Assembly Pre-Sega.

Back
Top Bottom