Outward - Dev Diary #6 The Soroboreans

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Dev Diary #6 focuses on The Soroboreans which is an upcoming DLC for Outward.

Guillaume Boucher-Vidal, CEO at Nine Dots Studio takes you through some of the fresh and exciting new content in the latest OUTWARD Dev Diary!

You have battled your way through the landscape, dedicated yourself to your favourite faction and died countless times. Allow yourself to be immersed in Aurai once again and see what's coming in the new, hard hitting DLC for OUTWARD, "The Soroboreans".

You do remember where you left your backpack, right?

More information.

Getting my ass kicked playing this at the moment. They are making the DLC more hard hitting!!!!!! Count me in.

I played Outward at release and found it underwhelming, but I've heard they added some content since then. I might give it another try once this is available.

I enjoyed the game for the first 25 hours or so. After that I thought the items and character advancement was underwhelming. I may also give it another try when the DLC is released. I did enjoy the desert area.

Great game! Very innovative, I enjoyed my journey so much in there, great atmosphere, music and exploring and interesting combat + survival mechanics. I played that religious faction and felt game ended too soon for me, I was up for more. I rarely complete games anymore, but Outward was rare exception. If they will add more content, Im ready to play it again!

A rare collection of mostly positive comments for Outward. Most say it takes forever to travel through the game and that there isn't nearly enough content. A DLC makes me want to continue to stay away. Add base content first. I'm basing this information on many previous comments about how empty the world is. (And lots of other little annoyances reported)

A DLC makes me want to continue to stay away. Add base content first. I'm basing this information on many previous comments about how empty the world is. (And lots of other little annoyances reported)

As I understand it, adding to the base game is exactly what this DLC is going to do. Apparently, there's going to be a new area and faction, but it's also adding new skills, items, status effects, etc, throughout the game.

Back
Top Bottom