Crate Entertainment - Grim Dawn 2 Plans

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Segment Next reports that Grim Dawn 2 is being talked about but is only in the planning stages.

Marczewski also reminded that Crate Entertainment had only a couple of full-time employees back in 2009 when development of Grim Dawn originally started. There are around a dozen staffers working right now, an expansion that materialized right after Grim Dawn was released in 2016.

In other words, even if Grim Dawn 2 goes into full development straight away, a release can possibly not be expected anytime soon. Crate Entertainment will likely take a few years before making any announcements or reveals for the potential sequel.

[...]
More information.

In the past they said they want to do something different than Grim Dawn 2, so it's not a surprise that development has not yet started.

Today there should be the regular news update "Grim Misadventure #170". I'm wondering of they will mention Grim Dawn 2 in any way.

Edit: no mention of Grim Dawn 2 in the recent Grim Misadventure #170.

Last edited:
I remember reading a different game was in development based on a few leaks and forum posts Anyway I would support the sequel if they go the crowdfunding route again. It would be my first plege in year's.

Back
Top Bottom