Yakuza: Like a Dragon - New Trailer

The leak from the Microsoft Game Store claims it will be released on November 12th.

The leak from the Microsoft Game Store claims it will be released on November 12th.
Right in time to finish… Sorry, it's Yakuza game where everything is (supposed to be) fun.
…to 100% it before Cyberpunk launches.

Please do find some date confirmation as I need to adjust free days from work I gathered thanks to stupid corona accordingly.

Based on 0, Kiwami1 and Kiwami2, I expect some serious goty material to vote for.
Seems that the new lead is batshit crazy just like Majima was.

EDIT:
Forgot to say.
I thumbed down the trailer on youtube. Screw the dub.

I purchased Yakuza 0 several months ago when it was on sale, after reading a whole lot of praise about it, and it was very unenjoyable to me so I stopped playing it after a few hours.

It's a very rare game that I purchase but stop playing after a few hours. I disliked pretty much everything about it, but to each their own.

I'm surprised ths is being covered here. I don't object, but shouldn't it at least be in the non-RPG forum?

Looks great and I'll get it eventually, but much like Ragnarok, the timing stinks. Wish it was coming out a month earlier.
I'm betting we'll hear of some delays being announced again very soon.

Cyberpunk 2077 pushed back to X-Mas or early 2021.:D
I'm surprised ths is being covered here. I don't object, but shouldn't it at least be in the non-RPG forum?
The new Yakuza looks like a TB/ARPG Hybrid.

Sega seems to have went in a different direction this time.

Last edited:
Even newer trailer appeared, this one is covering minigames. Can't wait!

Those QTE karaoke though… *sigh*

Sigh I should've expected QTE karaoke to make a return.:(

Time to dust off the controller or use a trainer again.

Man... It's an optional activity not needed to finish the game. If you're chasing 100%, use the cheat!

I love these games....are they over the top? For sure, but they have so much life...I just find them very enjoyable...

I don't know if I would quit over an optional mini game that you don't really need to do...

I will buy this as my first xbox series x game followed by Cyberpunk a week later.

Back
Top Bottom