Core Decay - Announced

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports on the announcement of Core Decay which is said to take after Deus Ex.

3D Realms has announced a first-person action-adventure game that is heavily inspired by the classic immersive sims of the '90s, Core Decay. Core Decay will explore the nature of consciousness and individuality, and will release on the PC in 2021.

Core Decay promises to feature multiple ways via which you can complete an objective. You can go all out with guns blazing, or find creative solutions to reach your goals. Players can explore alternate routes, hack computers and security systems, discover lost logs, keycodes and passwords, and use every tool at their disposal to reach their objectives.

[...]

More information.

Not much to go on, but the reference to Deus Ex gets my attention. From the video it looks competent but not particulatly exciting. One to watch I guess.

I'm so tired of these previews that claim that a game is like a classic... and then they're never launched or they're pretty bad. It's crazy how it seems that most of these gamers are never actually launched.

Count me as another getting tired of developers claiming their game is similar to another RPG classic. When its not even the same genre it's a first-person action-adventure.:(

I can't believe 3D Realms is even still around! They release a game every 15 years or so.

Back
Top Bottom