Outward - Three Brothers DLC Available December 15th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The Three Brothers DLC for Outward will be available December 15th.

Dive into our latest Dev Diary for Outward with Guillaume Boucher-Vidal, CEO at NineDots. There is more than destruction on the path of an adventurer, the time for rebuilding has come in this latest DLC for Outward - The Three Brothers!

Outward: The Three Brothers is available December 15th on PC! Console version to follow early 2021
More information.

Shared this news earlier this week. The game also sold over a million copies.
It's hard to find the words to say when something that seemed impossible happens to you. After flopping with our two previous titles, I had very conservative expectations and thought selling 100,000 copies would be a great step up from our previous attempts. To have sold ten times that is surreal. Outward isn't a perfect game, though it has a lot of heart. And we had more heart than resources when we began work on Outward. Now we have experience, an audience, and more resources than ever before. I'm excited to think about what comes next.

I have this game on Epic Game Store (alongside The Soroboreans DLC) but haven't tried it yet. Will wait for this new DLC to possibly give it a try :)

I have this game on Epic Game Store (alongside The Soroboreans DLC) but haven't tried it yet. Will wait for this new DLC to possibly give it a try :)

I tried it at release and wasn't impressed. It seems to have come a long way since then though. I plan on having another go at it early next year.

I'm seriously considering my Outward Total Conversion MOD called Inward with The Three Trannies being the main protagonists!

Back
Top Bottom