Seven - Free on Humble Bundle

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Humble Bundle is offering a GOG copy of Seven: Enhanced Edition if you sign up for the Humble newsletter.

Humble Freebie

For a limited time, get a free copy of SEVEN: Enhanced Edition on GOG.com when you subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter.
Frequently Asked Questions

What's this?
It's a free game from your friends at Humble Bundle!

Are you sure it isn't a mistake?
It's not a mistake. Some companies spend money on Super Bowl ads or billboards. We'd rather spend it supporting game developers and getting you an awesome game for free.

But there has to be a catch, right?
No catch! The game is yours to keep and play forever. Just be sure to redeem your free game before the expiration time.

What about the developers? Are they getting paid?
Of course! We work closely with developers to bring you free games. They 100% approve, and are happy for you to play their game!

Sounds good! Is there anything I can do to repay such kindness?
Sure! You can keep scrolling down this page to check out some of the other deals we're offering.

Interesting, do you have any specific recommendations?
Glad you asked. We're excited about all the deals we offer, but Humble Choice is a favorite. For only NZ$29.99/month, you get over NZ$300 in total value.

Does all of this actually work?
If we squint at a spreadsheet, fudge some numbers, and add some hope, it sort of makes sense. But it really helps if you buy something eventually, so we can keep justifying throwing away all this money on getting you free games.
More information.

Definitely worth getting if you like stealth and an interesting world/lore. It's a game I keep meaning to go back to and finish. It would have been even better with a third or first person view imo, but it's worth playing nonetheless.

Gah, I mean, I'll get it since it's free. I don't remember though if I *have* this game or not already. I'll have to check my GoG library. Humble Bundle also has a mapmaker bundle out right now that looks pretty nifty since I run tabletop games occasionally. (Or did, before The Plague. I've been thinking about getting into some Roll20 games but I hear other humans are involved in that so I'll take my time deciding.)

This isn't the first time someone has given a game away, it probably doesn't need to be explained 3 times.

Back
Top Bottom