Dark Souls III - Convergence Mod Adds 150+ Spells, New bosses & More

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports on a Dark Souls III mod called The Convergence which adds over 150 spells, new boss monsters, weapons, and more.

According to its description, The Convergence aims to offer a whole new Dark Souls 3 experience with plenty of new spells, classes, items, weapons, bosses and much more.

Going into more details, this mod adds over 150 spells and 12 total spell schools. Additionally, it brings dozens of new weapons, armor and tools. Not only that, but this mod packs major map edits on certain zones including adding completely new areas to Irithyll and Farron.

[...]
More information.

Interesting. My gut instinct is that I wouldn't want to mess with mods for those games, but I may check out a video of it. I actually started playing Dark Souls 3 again recently with the DLC for the first time.

Interesting. My gut instinct is that I wouldn't want to mess with mods for those games, but I may check out a video of it. I actually started playing Dark Souls 3 again recently with the DLC for the first time.

After I gave up on Sekiro and Bloodborne I went through DS3 as knife through butter. Including DLC. Playing this game with Steam Controller was real delight and it is my favorite souls game till the date.

Per my opinion, professional game design is baseline for these games to be enjoyable for me, so I wouldnt mess with fan mods either.

I was determined to continue my Dark Souls 1 gameplay from mid-game and finish it to see the new Dark Souls 2 graphics, but the "valiant" effort died a horrible death. I haven't seen this series thereafter.

Back
Top Bottom