RPGWatch - Winter 2020 Key Giveaway Preparation

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Update: We have enough keys, so you can keep any you wanted to donate for the next iteration.

I've been reminded it is that time of the year again. So if anyone has any keys they would like other Watchers to have, send them to me by PM and I will add them to the list for the winter key giveaway.

I'll stop accepting keys after Monday the 14th of December.

As usual, the actual key giveaway that follows is closed for everyone who registered after or on this day.

More information.

I'm sure I have some unused keys lying around somewhere… but I have no idea how I should find them with reasonable effort.

I need an email to gift rpg watch a game for the giveaway. Can you message me an email? (if its private) (I couldn't find your email)

Wouldn’t it be better to use the e-mail address of the winner of the key?

Ok, will do. I'll just wait to buy the game then, until someone wins it. Because since I already have a copy of it on GOG, it gives me this message when I try to check out and buy the game - "This order can only be gifted as it contains an item you already own." then shows a box to fill in with "gift recipient's email".

I need an email to gift rpg watch a game for the giveaway. Can you message me an email? (if its private) (I couldn't find your email)
Wouldn't it be better to use the e-mail address of the winner of the key?
I'm not familiar with this, but they mention that all the necessary info is in the email: "Send my friend a gift email message, including all the info they'll need to get up and running on Steam."

Last edited:
I've been reminded it is that time of the year again. So if anyone has any keys they would like other Watchers to have, send them to me by PM and I will add them to the list for the winter key giveaway.

I'll stop accepting keys after Monday the 14th of December.

As usual, the actual key giveaway that follows is closed for everyone who registered after or on this day.

More information.

Hey Myrthos,

I sent you a PM with the games I can donate.

See ya!

I've sent you a msg as usual, as I said before I like these events :)

I only have a xbox now. Are there many xbox owners here?

Just got a duplicate key today, so off it goes :)

I very much wish the site here gave me a "sent" folder for PMs, so I'd know it went through, but I sent you one, Myrthos.

It does, sort of. If you click on "advanced" when writing the message, there's an option to save a copy in your sent mail. I try to rememeber to do that, as it is handy to know it's sent successfully.

Thanks all for sending the keys. I will process them in the weekend and send you a PM that I have received the keys

Back
Top Bottom