Wigmund. The Return of the Hidden Knights - Early Access Review

First time I read about this game. Seems it's almost ready for release.

Link - https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1164690/view/4813750160956694506
We have a release date, set for 11 January 2021. It is going to be a little later than we expected, since we still have some rough edges that we need to tweak and some quality of life improvements that help in making better the gaming experience. We would also want to support (at least partially) a controller scheme for our game, and while we are not 100% sure that it will make it in the January release we hope that it will come as a patch very shortly after.

Last edited:
This looks pretty good. I normally ignore most isometric action-RPGs, but I like the fact that you have companions here, and it doesn't throw tons of loot at you like most games in the genre. Wishlisted on Steam.

It's about time that the Hidden Knights return - I was alone for so long ... :)

As he mentioned the combat system I was reminded of Exanima, which has an even more complex combat system for an isometric game.
Exanima itself is kind of a sidekick from the Kickstarter game Sui Generis from 2012, which seems to be abandoned in favour of Exanima. Very sad to be reminded - back in 2012 I was totally in love with the art style of Sui Generis.

Wigmund itself is interesting, will try it out!

Back
Top Bottom