Empire of Sin - Update 1.03 Limits Fast Travel, Improves Combat AI

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
TechRaptor reports on the latest update for Empire of Sin which improves combat AI and limits fast travel.

Patching up some sinners.
MissDeliana, a Community Ambassador for the Paradox Forums, has announced Empire of Sin update 1.03 and the patch notes for it. The most notable inclusions for this patch are that Safehouses are now hidden, Combat AI has been improved and will now offer more of a challenge for players, and a mini-resolve option to "avoid nuisance combat demands", with a new system coming In patch 1.04. Other highlights include fast travel having been limited, and players now no longer able to attack an Enemy Faction that they're not at war with. There's also some news on the 1.03's console patch:

"The team is on it, boss! Console patches take a bit longer since they need to go through certification as well. It should arrive later this month. :)"

[...]
More information.

From their patch notes.
"Added a Mini-resolve option to avoid nuisance combat demands. A new system will be implemented in the next update (1.04)"
I will wait for 1.04

I hope this game survives. It's got real potential.

I hoped they redesign this to XCOM EW, or maybe add inventory management like XCOM UFO Defense. :) But, [sigh], they won't.

Back
Top Bottom