Legends of Ellaria - Prologue Update

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new update on Chapter 0 for Legends of Ellaria lets you know what to expect.

0d53f34c1cba1ac5eb933890648ad1c805fcc495.jpg

Greetings, Ellarians! We've got some news to share with you today. As you know, in the last months we've been working on the final details of the game, implementing some advanced features like quests, dungeons, etc. Everything is falling into place, and we're quite happy to let you know that Legends of Ellaria will transition from early access to full release in March. Depending on how the final tests go, that could be early or late March, mind you - stay tuned for more info, in the coming weeks we'll be able to pinpoint it to a more concrete date!

We've got more good news for you: Legends of Ellaria will have a 25% off discount this week. The price may increase as the game gets all the full release features, so this is one of the last opportunities to get it with a reduced price - if you are considering getting the game, don't miss on this opportunity!

f4948f5583183af9c3f639c3537e0150565a3f60.png

Speaking of releases, we've just completed the Prologue. in this mini-chapter, you fight your way from your old homeworld, Marra to reach Ellaria through a portal, before the Amerdan Clan overruns your castle.

We've also polished some of your character's movement and jumping, added new maps and locations, and completely overhauled the kingdom balancing and fixed some important kingdom management issues. We recommend starting a new game so that these changes will take effect

096128f22f0f176e08040ea7dc39ee6a48c8beaa.jpg

Your feedback is crucial even in this last stretch of development, so you still have a chance at helping us to shape the game. Remember that you can help us a lot by spreading the word about the game. Don't forget to Wishlist and Follow the game on Steam so you don't miss any news, and you can also join our community of Ellarians in Discord! We can't wait to release the final features, and we're looking forward to experiencing with you the adventures that are awaiting in Ellaria. Stay safe and strong, and see you very soon in the fields of Ellaria!

38e4780b3b0f0d50a9fbdb2c1f8befa23511c795.png

If you own a copy of Legends of Ellaria but still haven't joined the closed Beta, please join us on our Discord server, PM us with @Admin and we will set you up! In case you don't have a Discord, you can also contact us here.

[...]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

First time I hear about this one despite the fact it's been in Early Access since… 2017. It's the sort of game that would interest me, being an avid Mount & Blades fan… but… I don't know. Did anyone here tried it?

Last edited:
Thanks for answering my question about how long this game has been in EA. Pretty sure I own it and played it at EA launch. Afraid I won't be much help to you, though, as I didn't play it long before realizing how buggy and unfinished it was, but that was a long time ago.

I'm a little keen on this one, but I don't do early access titles anymore myself. I'll be reading up on it thoroughly once it's fully out and available, that's for certain!

Thanks for answering my question about how long this game has been in EA. Pretty sure I own it and played it at EA launch. Afraid I won't be much help to you, though, as I didn't play it long before realizing how buggy and unfinished it was, but that was a long time ago.

Thanks for the comment. I can only hope it's better, by now. Kudos to the developers for not giving up.

Last edited:
Man, I think I kickstarted this when it was sounding like the best game ever. Several years ago they were using art asset packages and I eventually stopped paying attention. I might download this again and give it a go, you know, pending reviews and things.

Still not ready for prime time I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom